Virtual Business Process Management
We help leaders and project managers with business management practices through, (1) Employee Development, (2) Strategic and Tactical Planning, (3) Business Analysis, (4) Establish Key Performance Indicators, (4) Business Process Workflow Re-engineering (5) Document existing processing, (6) Provide GAP Analysis, (7)
AxcessWired Professional Services has unique skills in determining when and how to apply technology to solve problems. Our consultants does not merely provide technology or software to meet the client’s specifications, but makes sure that the technology will indeed solve the client’s problem and fit the business operations.
At AxcessWired our Technology Coaches/Consultants are available to create:
- Present Work-flows
- Future Solution Workflows (future planning, failure points, etc.)
- Design and planning agendas, and other big-picture design work.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Key Performance Indicators
- GAP Analysis
- Risk Assessments
- Documentation (meeting minutes, audio transcripting, user guides, functional specifications et.)
Business Process Management (BPM) can help your organization become more agile in a number of different ways:
- Increase productivity
- Speed to Market
- Streamline your global market and Supply chain
- Achieving compliance (keeping up with regulations, complex compliance, corporate governance etc.)
- Accelerate Innovation (you will need a business environment where innovation is encourage, and the only way this can be done is to TAKE CONTROL of your operations and processes. Fighting fires will not allow you to be innovative.
Waiting Won’t Improve Current Situation
There’s no question that people have been living through some tough economic times. Many people and organizations see a poor economy as a reason to sit on the sidelines and wait for things to improve before making any decisions. Their rationale seems to be that doing nothing costs nothing. One the surface, this rationale may seem correct but only if you ignore the fact that doing nothing creates a large opportunity for your competition. While you’re busy doing nothing, you can be that your competition is trying to become more productive, more flexible, and more profitable. Waiting for improvements to happen on it’s own is almost a sure path to failure. There’s no better time than when conditions are challenging to make positive improvements in your business processes.
Using Axcesswired for BPE/BPM, you not only will improve your current processes but also you build and deploy new capabilities to improve your Return on Investment (ROI).
This kind of up-front analysis, combining advanced theories and practical experience, ensures that the maximum impact is achieved from the implementation of new technology. For more information contact us.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE 1 HOUR CONSULTATION